buttons

buttons

Monday, June 28, 2010

Changes

I finally have my blog mostly figured out.
So this blog is just going to be my blog about our home and gardens. I will also publish updates for my family blog on this blog and they will show up on your list so keep this blog and add my new family blog if you've had an invite.
This is the family blog www.lacysblessings.blogspot.com.
If you would like to be invited let me know in the comments below.

The beautiful peach iris above is from my sweet grandmother Ellen's garden.
My grandma is who I proudly get my taste from and I have many gorgeous pictures of her gardens that I'm going to share soon.

Did you see the little fellow at the top of the flower?

Thanks for stopping by, Love Lacy

2 comments:

Keith, Heidi and Drew said...

Hey Lacy, Invite me to your family blog. I love seeing your beautiful family and all of the amazing things you do as a mother.

Little Emma English Home said...

Hi Lacy, thanks for visiting me. I'm sorry I had no time to come here earlier....these are crazy weeks for me!! I hope you're spending a great summer!! hugs xx